• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like your name?

clauemi

I have always liked my first name Claudia but I hated my last name because it is super common with Hispanics. I got a better one when I got married and now I am divorced and I decided to keep it since it sounds nice with my first name and I don't want to have different last name than my kids.

Do you want to change your name and what would it be?

Werbung:
My name is Brynne... I absolutely hate it... :( I like my last name though.

If I could change my first name I would change it to something like Martina or Alex or something...

My name is Eirini...It's a difficult in pronunciation for people who are not from Greece. It is pronounced Ee-ree-nee ;) It means "peace" in Greek. I like it.

I don't really like my first name, which is Ma Cecilia. I think it's too old-fashioned.
If I would change it, maybe I'll choose something simple like Anna or Jen or Katie.
I don't really like a long name.

My name is zara and i loved it. Not because there is a famous fashion line that has the same brand name but because it was easy to remember. I like people remembering my name. :D

My name is Barbie, and it sounds good with my surname.
<--------------
However, Barbie is a common name. I think 1/50 girls is named Barbie. >_< I'm not sure, I've met a dozen Barbie in my life. O.O Even my best friend named her child Princess Barbie. :( I'd like to change it if I could. Change it to something less common. Would love to change my name to Doll. LOL.

My first name is Cassandra & every one calls me Cass or Cassy... I have never liked my name but I would never change it but only because if someone tried calling out to me using my new name, I probably wouldn't answer as it wouldn't register that they were talking to me lol.

My first name is Lee-Ann, but all my loved ones call me Lee or Linkie or Annie. I actively disliked my first name right up to my 21st birthday. Miraculously, after that - I just did not want any other name other than the name I was given at birth. It could be growing up? I don't know, but I am okay with it now....:cool:

I'm not a big fan of my name because it's just too common these days. My parents claim that back in 1995 when I was born, the name Brittany wasn't common which is why they named me it. I've been in classes with 4 other people named Brittany before and it gets really confusing. My last name (Barrix) is alright. I'm not sure what the origin is, but my dad said that he thinks it was changed when our ancestors moved to America. The hatred for my name is not because I'm picky, but because it's too common and the confusion is horrible. I remember when I had classes with several different people named Brittany and the teacher would never say the last name. Ugh, talk about horrible. What would I change it to? I'd choose what my mom wanted to name me. Ashley Nicole Barrix is what she wanted to name me.

I guess every generation has their "popular names" My name isn't so bad. I really don't love it or hate it. One of those in between names. Gets the job done. Yet, isn't embarrassing, like we know some names can be. lol

I like my name, but it does seem to be pretty popular, although my mom swears that she only knew one other girl with my name when I was born. I just got married about 7 months ago and took on a ridiculously popular last name. I kinda miss my maiden name, as now my name doesn't really seem original at all.

I love my name actually haha which is Lakeyia. I think that it is a beautiful name and on top of that it is arabic, so that makes me happy as well lol. My name in Arabic means Found a hidden precious thing. I love it so much and my mom names me after her friend takeyia actually haha. I was glad to her that I was named after her best friend from when she was young. I have to say that it made my day when my mom decided to tell me that. I love all of your names as well haha they are very pretty.

Werbung:
I don't like my name because it's so difficult to pronounce. It's Noor Faizah. People always mispronounce it and I really feel embarrassed having to introduce myself. I wish my parents could have named me something generic instead of giving me such a rare name.

Back