• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like Christmas?

claudine

I know, the answer to this question may seem obvious, but the truth is that I hate Christmas and I'm wondering if anyone here feels the same as me? I'm not religious and I don't get along well with my family, so I don't want to spend time with them. I find all traditional Christmas dishes disgusting and I can't stand Christmas carols. Exchanging gifts is fun, but we can do it all year long, without any special occasion.
Christmas is getting closer and, to be honest, I'm terrified!:eek:
How about you? How do you feel about this holiday?

Werbung:
I don't hate Christmas, but I'd not say I love it. For me it's like any other day of the year, the good thing about that day is I get to eat Chinese food (my favorite, lol!).

I hate exchanging gifts, I am always wonderingbif I picked the right gift or not, what they will say or think about it, etc.

I personally love Christmas! For me, it's the best time of the year. I love spending time with my family and friends, watching Christmas movies with them, drinking hot chocolates.. Etc.

So.. Yep! I love Christmas :X3:.

Christmas is my favorite holiday. It's the day my whole family comes together. But this year I don't even know how Christmas will go. Lockdown changed the lives of all of us

Werbung:
Lockdown is no excuse to give up the holidays! Life goes on and you should be happy about it. Please yourself and your family. You can make a delicious pie or barbecue. Create a Simple Christmas atmosphere. You need to decorate the house, cook delicious food and mulled wine and stock up on gifts.
There are many online stores that deliver goods well into the Lockdown period. On Juliet's Lover I opted for my mom designer jewellery
I want my mom to smile again.
Now she's under the supervision of doctors. But I hope she'll be with her family and at home for Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back