• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you know your neighbors?

Gabriellea

My parents live in a small cul-de-sac where there are only 22 houses, but still not everyone knows one another. I know a handful of them and there are the ones we know we can ask favors (to borrow a screwdriver), but recently some new people have move din and they keep themselves to themselves.

I feel these days people don't trust others, and it's sad. At times you need good neighbors because in an emergency they can help you out much faster than others, or spot if there is something wrong. How many of you know your neighbors for more than a quick hello?

Werbung:
I only have one neighboring family that is nearby. They are nice. We aren't particularly close, but friendly, I guess. The thing is in a small town like this, any neighbor is willing to help another. Most people here are kind and decent. It's like everyone is your neighbor even if you don't live on the same street. It's way different than when I lived in a city.

Back