• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have a favorite TV Series?

Zynni

If you could only pick one TV show to watch, just one absolute favorite, what would it be?

Do you have a favorite, or do you enjoy a variety of different shows and types of shows?

My favorite series of all time was probably Alias, followed closely by XFiles. As for a current favorite, It would be a tough choice. In some ways, shows aren't as good as they once were, while in other ways, some shows are even better. I like a series that draws me in and makes me care what happens to the characters.

Werbung:
I think mine would have to be 24 as it's the only show I have to watch. The recent comeback was disappointing because of the unlikeable characters.

With recent shows, Supernatural has made a come back in my books and Haven despite the long break is still one I watch. Most have a really good season and a poor one after it when they try new characters and plots, then when figures slump, they go back to what the public want.

I think mine would have to be 24 as it's the only show I have to watch. The recent comeback was disappointing because of the unlikeable characters.

With recent shows, Supernatural has made a come back in my books and Haven despite the long break is still one I watch. Most have a really good season and a poor one after it when they try new characters and plots, then when figures slump, they go back to what the public want.

I thought 24 started out okay, but the formula got old. The last season was pretty terrible, in my opinion. I really don't like what they did with Jack at all. The comeback was not at all what I was hoping for either.

There are so many great shows, ugh, to only pick just one. Hmmmmm,my all time favorite show is Gilmore Girls. I have all seasons on DVD and when I have nothing to watch I tend to just throw in a disc and watch it. I am so excited for the Netflix Gilmore Girl mini series that is going to come out. I think this is one of the shows that actually had a good series ending. Although Luke and Lorelai never ever officially got together and so many obstacles to getting and staying together. They are saying Melissa McCarthy won't be back but hopefully Scott Patterson will! :D

As for the present, I watch Once Upon A Time, Agents of Shield, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and I have just gotten into Gotham. I thought Gotham was about Batman but boy was a wrong on that note, lol. It is still really good though and learning the back story on James Gordan is really awesome. :D

I watched the first season of Gotham, and it was much different than what I expected as well. I found it interesting to learn more about the early days of the characters. One of these days, I'll have to check into the second season. I just haven't had as much time for TV lately. Thanks for reminding me about that show.

Werbung:
My favourite TV series changes every now and again , right now I am enjoying Power , I would say is the best for now but I have noticed that with most series when you get to season 3 they just lose the plot so i am keeping my fingers crossed for the coming season 3 hope they do not lose their initial appeal.

Back