• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you giggle with your daughter/mom? tee-hee-hee

Mommyjoyce

This question may sound funny to others or absurd to some...but it's got something to do with having girly times with your mom or daughter (whichever applies to you).

You see, being girly with your daughter can have its rewards. She could feel more at ease with you, more open and more confiding. Oh yes!

My daughter likes it when I get all girly....lol. Like when we are window shopping and I would go gaga over some things on the shelf... say, "oh baby, I'd look 20 years younger in this!"

Moreover, we could both laugh and giggle so sheepishly when we see a good-looking guy, for example, and I'd say "hey, baby, he prefers to look at me, not you!" hahaha

There are those who say it's dangerous act...cause my daughter might lose her respect for me and treat me just like one of the girls... oh no! Not my daughter. She knows when it's fun time, and she definitely knows, too, when I mean business! ^__^

Werbung:
Yep! We don't giggle about everything, but I think my mom has created a good balance for us. We can laugh about plenty of things, but we're also really serious with others. She was able to be my friend without losing the authority of being my mother. She's pretty awesome like that. <3

I guess we do. Or moreover, I giggle when I tease her about her text mate who's obviously a guy. My mom would never admit that she likes this person but the constant messaging I notice every time I borrow her phone is just too apparent. I try to do this so that she can open up to me about it. I think because she's been judgmental to me and my sisters I would do the same to her. For heaven's sake, she's been a widow ever since I was born. I'm hoping someday that she'll realize that it's not wrong to be happy openly.

My daughter is only 4 but yes we do get all silly and girly. I often give her a quick swab with the makeup brush or crazy painted nails just for fun and we gossip about how so and so bit the head off an animal cracker in school. I do the same thing with my own mom just on a little higher level, no beheaded animal cracker talk. But if someone we knew was doing something like that you bet we'd gossip!

You sound a lot like my mom! And I love her...she is very girly and sooooo sweet. I have the utmost respect for her, even though we have a lot of fun together. We got into the giggles in church once together, and it was a moment that i will not forget. Usually she was the one scolding me but that moment we saw was so silly...we shared that moment.

I love those moments with her. I hope to share lots of giggles with my daughters too.

Just recently we really burst into laughter and got teary with so much laughing. We would be whispering under the covers until the wee hours in the morning and her three brothers would be scolding us teasingly because we sounded like bees they said. LOL

Life is good, life is great when you have relationships like the ones you all mentioned above!

Just recently we really burst into laughter and got teary with so much laughing. We would be whispering under the covers until the wee hours in the morning and her three brothers would be scolding us teasingly because we sounded like bees they said. LOL

Life is good, life is great when you have relationships like the ones you all mentioned above!

Ugh, men! Just because we don't talk about cool stuff like cars, sports and tech stuff, doesn't mean we have our own special language. ZzzZzzZzzz :D

The last time I and my mom talked I asked her how okay she was living alone now since I moved to be able to work in another city, which is a plane ride away. She says she misses me and I miss her too. I'm pretty sure she'll be able to date that guy more often without having the need to put her guard on every time.

I'm just glad that I've spent more than 24 years together with her.

Unfortunately in my case the answer is no. I'd love to have a warm relationship with my mother but I'm afraid it's not possible. We always fight and she has never been my friend. Sure, she probably cares about me, but she never really shows it.

I don't laugh and giggle with my mother. We also don't have a warm and fuzzy relationship. We never had. My mother and I are significantly different. She wants me to be more like her, but that's not possible so our relationship is strained.

Werbung:
My daughters can laugh with me. They'd constantly be finding funny videos or pictures online and will share them with me. Sometimes when we go out together and we'd see some funny people, we would just look at one another and just giggle silently. I think I have a good relationship with my daughters.

Back