1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

do you ever go to church

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by twinkle, Apr 1, 2005.

1. twinkle

twinkle New Member

no i used to ,but not any more

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I used to go on Easter Sunday, and to the Watch Night Service on Christmas Eve. But since I moved away from home, I haven't been.

3. lil_angel

lil_angel New Member

umm... I go there on Christmas & sometimes when we have to sing there. (usually on Christmas and with our choir.. [​IMG] )

4. Robertosmama

Robertosmama New Member

I used to, But I haven't been in awhile. It's hard when you have a baby, I should start going again **Bad Christian**.

5. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

I went once with my grandparents when I was little, once for Christmas when we visited my aunty and her family oen CHristmas and then once lately when a friend invited me along.

I wasn't really brought up to be church-inclined...

6. Lostchild1962

Lostchild1962 New Member

[​IMG]
    I used to a long time ago.. [​IMG]

7. Laurel

Laurel New Member

When I was little I went [​IMG]

8. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

no0ope not me, sorry if this is blunt but anyone who takes away my best friend doesnt deserve to have me go and try and "connect' with Him...

9. Lostchild1962

Lostchild1962 New Member

Jen I know how u feel.. :flower4u: [​IMG]
    I lost my sister 10 yrs ago..still stings like yesterday.. [​IMG]
    Since then I've become very bitter..maybe I need some greif counciling.. :umm: :cry:

10. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

11. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I can understand what you guys are saying. I'm not particularly religious. And I have to agree.... if there is so much violence, war, abuse, etc in the world... how can there be a "God".

But at the same time, I'm very much of the thinking of "each to their own", and I don't begrudge anyone of their beliefs.

I also think that just because you cannot make it to a church, it does not make you any less a person. And does not make your beliefs any less [​IMG] Don't be so hard on yourself.

12. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

right on the mark for me Snows [​IMG]

I havent been raised in a religious family either. might have to do with my Mum being Bhuddist, My brother being Anglican and me being Pagan ^^ but then again im only really Pagan because its closest to wot i believe and i practice Wicca [​IMG] it's for the census [​IMG]

Robertosmama im sure He wouldnt mind if you just 'connected' with him at home [​IMG]

13. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

i used to go to church but i got kicked out when i was 13 (i only went a couple of times a year anyway.) coz i i was wearing thongs and i stubbed my toe and a pew and yelled "argh!! fu**ing hell!! my toe!!" and got asked to leave. never went back [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

LMAO!!!!!!

15. Little Princess

Little Princess New Member

no

because i dont believe in god [​IMG]