• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Disney Quiz - Diva And Dunce - Is It You? Read...

Snowbaby

Hello :wave2:

Well the results are in, the Diva and Dunce of Disney have been crowned.

Thanks to all those who entered, I had a fair few entries in the end, I knew you lot couldn't resist a bit of disney magic!! So....... drum roll.....

The winner of the quiz and crowned the Diva of Disney...... tiddlyjen with a wopping 19 and a half points!!!!! Here's your blinkie for your signature:
post-29-1119123668.gif

Code:
[IMG]https://www.girlpowerforum.com/forum/uploads/post-29-1119123668.gif[/IMG]

And the one who got the least correct but oh how funny your answers were.... the Dunce of Disney........ thistle!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's your blinkie:
post-29-1119123688.gif

Code:
[IMG]https://www.girlpowerforum.com/forum/uploads/post-29-1119123688.gif[/IMG]

And here is a snippet of thistle's answers:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
What was the name of Ariel's father in the Little Mermaid? Bold 3 in 1

One of these days I am really... going to let you teach that guy a lesson ME
<

Congratulations to you both
<
[/b]

Werbung:
Guess I should have posted the answer :umm:
<
  • 1. Who provided the voice for the Genie in Aladdin? Robin Williams
    2. What are the names of Cinderella's stepsisters? Anastasia & Drizella
    3. Who is the youngest of the seven dwarfs? Dopey
    4. What was the name of Ariel's father in the Little Mermaid? King Triton
    5. What is the name of Woody's girlfriend in Toy Story 2 ? Jessie
    6. What did pinochio get swallowed by? whale
    7. What did Ariel have to give up in order to become human, in the Little Mermaid? Her voice
    8. "He was raised by gorillas in the jungle, and didn't even know that he was a human being until he stumbled upon a party of explorers. Now he's torn between loyalty to his gorilla family and his new found friends, and he must decide which group he belongs with."....... What disney movie is this? ..... tarzan
    9. "Flik wants to be an inventor, but that makes him different from everyone else in the colony. After he accidentally drops some seeds into the river, he has to find a way to save his colony from the grasshoppers. He recruits some other guys to help in the fight, but finds out, too late, that they're just a bunch of circus performers, and not very good ones at that." - Antz
    10. "He lives in Neverland where he never wants to grow up. He has wonderful adventures with his friend Tinkerbell, and all the Lost Boys, and he fights scary battles with mean old Captain Hook." - peter pan

Who am I ?
    1. I have a mean step-mother and two step-sisters. I got invited to a ball. My fairy godmother helped me get ready for the ball. - Cinderella
    2. I am "practically perfect in every way." I am a nanny to two children. I get to do some pretty neat things with the children. - Mary Poppins
    3. I am covered in white feathers. I always wear a blue navy-like suit and hat. I sometimes have a rather bad temper. - Donald Duck
    4. I am a good friend of Mickey Mouse. I am a talking dog. I am kind of silly and clumsy. - Goofy
    5. I live "under the sea." My biggest dream is to live on land. I love to sing and collect things - Ariel the mermaid

Disney Quotes:
    1. I am flying. And from way up here you all look like little ants. - Heimlich caterpillar, a bug's life
    2. Time stands still for no ant. - colonel cutter - antz
    3. Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING? - timon - Lion King
    4. One of these days I am really... going to let you teach that guy a lesson - mike in monsters inc
    5. Well, all right, but I must leave by midnight. - cinderella

Werbung:
Back