• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Define "friendship" in a word

Werbung:
I would say, "unconditional." Love and friendship can only be true when they are unconditional. You don't just get to turn it off when people do things that upset you or make you unhappy.

The real deal, or not at all.

To me, it's "forever".
A true friendship is the one that lasts forever. But it's not only about how much time does the friendship last, it's also about forever supporting your friends. Forever loving them. Forever trusting them and respecting them. That is a true friendship.

To me, it's "forever".
A true friendship is the one that lasts forever. But it's not only about how much time does the friendship last, it's also about forever supporting your friends. Forever loving them. Forever trusting them and respecting them. That is a true friendship.
completely agree:)

I would say 'loyalty' because that includes trust and understanding which you need in a friendship. If you don't have that, then it really is only an acquaintance and not a real friendship.

Werbung:
I think it's sticking together despite distance and differences. We have our own individuality but that doesn't mean we can't get along. And distance but having that closeness is what friendship is.

Back