• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dealing with PMS and menstruation

lynnh

I am really having a tough time with this , I am moody and not fun to be around just before my period , when it does come I just want it to end , I do not feel safe at all I am constantly checking and feeling uncomfortable and I cannot wear what I want , How do you deal with this time of the month ?

Werbung:
I just prefer to be alone, but I can always feel it coming on and know that I keep a low profile. I get tired easily too. Sometimes you do have to adapt things, and I never shop when I have PMS; it's not wise, but online shopping is okay as you can leave it in a virtual basket.

Werbung:
It's not fun for any of us, but for some it's worse than others.

That stupid commercial that says "have a happy period" makes me want to tap dance on someone's head. Okay, okay, I wouldn't really get violent, but it is annoying.

The best thing I can offer is to try to rest and relax and take care of yourself. Apply a heating pad, use aroma therapy (not that I consider it a "cure," just that it's something nice to do for myself), have a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate... just pamper yourself a bit.

Back