• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

dating and relationships

gorgeous33

Would you date someone who already has a child/children? I know if it was me personally i wouldn't. Because then it comes down to you having to deal with the child mother or father and ends up nothing but a bunch of drama. But sometimes you can be lucky and not have to deal with that.

Werbung:
I would rather not, but children are part of the package unless they live in another country or are adults. I haven't been down that path, but if the children are accepting of the parents separation then that would help. If there are issues and they were going to cause more problems it would put me off a relationship. If they are widowed then there are still issues depending on how old they are, but it depends on the man and how he handles things too.

I honestly would not mind it. I feel that way because my step-dad has always been there for me. It shows you how to love somebody else's child, even though it's not yours. I think my only problem would be like you said, the whole dealing with the other parent aspect. That can be tough too but that's why I would tell them that i am not, in no way, trying to take their place. But yes, I would probably be okay with dating someone who has a child/children.

Werbung:
I would not mind dating someone who has a child or children. In some cases, one's adopted children behave better than one's biological children. I would first do a background check on both the father and mother; because, their personalities, culture and beliefs play a significant role in molding the characters of their children.

Back