• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Daily Life Routine

AngelicaAlice

Ok so I'm kinda of tom boyish. I play with guys, act like a guy, hang out as a guy. I'm not lesbian nor do I want to change my gender. It's me. Lately I've been in touch with my feminine side. I dunno what girls do or hows their daily life. For boys they spend hours on Xbox and stuff life that. I have no sisters only brothers.
Whats your daily routine and could you be more specific? Like your schedule? When I come home from High School I waste my time!!!! I really want to be more girly time wise! HELP!?

Werbung:
When you say you want to be more girly is it the way you look? Because if its to change your behavior and who you really are then I don't think that will make you happy. If you like hanging out with the guys there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't waste too much of your time. It's not wrong to be friends with them. If its to make more sense of the extra time you do have, you can volunteer at a charity or organization you believe is worthwhile. Then you can try to form friendships with girls there. Just so you have a good mix of boy and girl friends.

As for girly things I do make sure I look presentable as a girl. I have a manicure at a salon or give myself one at least once a month. I have my daily skin care routine. I use a cleanser and moisturizer for my face twice a day. Before I leave the house I fix my hair, apply a light foundation, a tinted lip balm and a bit of blush. This is bare minimum with makeup for me and takes less than 5 minutes to apply. Have fun.

Werbung:
To be honest, I'm not sure if there is such thing as girly daily routine. Personally, I'm a very girly girl, but I don't do anything special. Usually, after coming back home, I read books or eat delicious food or listen to my favorite music. In the evening, I often spend some time planning what to wear the next day. I try on different skirts and dresses. For me, it's fun. I also have my beauty routines, I apply creams and masks and other cosmetics.
But you really should be your wonderful yourself, it's okay to be a tomboy. As long as you are happy, everything is fine:)

Back