• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Crushin Big Time~

~SumMerOF69~

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Well theres this guy i really really like rite and hes nice sweet cute and soo very hott. Adn i meet him the first time when i was siging out a book at the libary and I was about to leave when this guy came in rite and then he looked at me and smiled and the libar person was like ahh wat can i do for u and he was like ohh she can go and he looked at me and then she was like ive already helped her and he looked at me and smiled then he was like umm my email and eacth time he liked looked at my direction and at me and he said my emails not workin and she was like wats ur email and he was like ahh old man and his name rite and the libarn laughed and was like HA HA HA and i kinda gigled rite and he looked at me and smiled and his ace was soo red and then i got his email rite.and the next thing that happend was on saturday rite i was on msn and i had added him and he logged on and we stated talking and he was asking me questions and stuff and in know so much about him where he lives wat he likes and all that he asked me where i lived and stuf and we ened up talkin for 2 in a half hours and then i ahd to go to my soccer game/ after that the next day i saw him in the hallway at lunch adn i was with my friend rite and i looked over and i saw him and he lokoed at me and smiled and i was like omg and then wen i went to the libary rite i saw him and i was pretending to look for book slol so i could talk to him and i walked rite by and he smiled at me and i smiled back and i wanted to say something lol but i couldnt nothing came out som i like let and i felt like a complete idiot! then the next day i emailed him cuz he hadnt been on msn for awhile and asked him when hes on and then at luch when i was checkin my email i saw that he mailed me five times and i was sooo happy lol and so the irst one was like ohh im sorry i ahvent been on latly and stuf but im gonna try to be on more and then he was like umm r u ..then he said nm and was like talk to u later and then the other one was like hey do u ahve nex and stuff and then when i sigined into messengeer after school i had an oline message and it was from him and he said hey umm i think i saw u at school today and i wanted to say hi but i dindnt know if it was u and i was like omg he ahh and i was soo happy lol and then on Friday the 30 after school he signed in and i said hi and then i phoned my frined adn i was like omg im tlaking to him and she thinks he likes me rite so i was like umm wat do i say and she thought he wanted to ask me out and stuff and i want to lol and she was like umm ask i he wants to hang out sometime and i was abit nervois loland i said umm hey i was wonderin i u wanted to hang out sometime and then he was like when and i was soooo happy and i was like do u wanna go to a movie rite and he said sure and i was like how bout sunday and he was like well ill hal f to talk to u later about it cuz im late for work and then cuz my parents wont let em date till im 16 i said to megan how bout we meet him there and u get ur mom to drive me and u and umm how bout u invite a friend that way my mom cant find out about it and she was like sure and i emailed him about times and stuf but he hasnt got back to me and i think he like ahtes me or wat not and then my frined couldnt go so i couldnt lol and im soo bummed about it and so i emailed him and was like umm i cant go today i really want to and stuff but im grounded and im sorry but maybe next weekend and my friend thinks he dosnet hate me and i m like wondeirng if going to the movies with him is that like a date?>>>And is he into me>????????
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
All right Shorty......first of all
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
i said to megan how bout we meet him there and u get ur mom to drive me and u and umm how bout u invite a friend that way my mom cant find out about it[/b]
We figured it out LONG before this post
<
The women in your life aren't dumb. We tried lying to our mom's and mom's best friends too..... and women always know.

Second....
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
i couldnt lol and im soo bummed about it and so i emailed him and was like umm i cant go today i really want to and stuff but im grounded[/b]
Don't lie. People don't like to be lied to and get really upset when they find out you've been lying to them. Honesty is always best. Be honest with the people in your life and you'll have much better results in all your relationships.

As for if he likes you or not......don't stress about it. The quickest way to chase anyone off is to become obsessed with them. Be natural and don't assume just cuz you haven't heard from them in the past 20 minutes that they whole world has come crashing down.

AND LAST- IT'S SPELLED RIGHT NOT RITE, AND DROP IT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY
<
<

We can talk further in person if you like. Always know we're available to answer your questions...... I'M NOT THAT OLD
<

Well I'd say he was interested in you from what you posted
<

But........I admit I didn't read the full post as it was very confusing lol, a few more punctuation marks and even paragraph breaks would make that a LOT easier to read,
<

Yeah i agree with thistle, i didn't read all of it either but from how much i did read he probably is interested in you, try to get to know him better, he might be a blood sucking vampire undercover, working for some secret vampire club! *eh* lol okay sorry, please mind my weird sense of humour...

Werbung:
i have a sad life so i read it all and i really think hes in to u and yes it might be a date and it might not ask him wat he thinks it as

this advice comes with a warning im terrible with boys so i might be completely wrong

Back