• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Crush!!

Werbung:
my older sis gets crushes on the worst guys
<
one guy cheated on her, another one told her that he only wanted her for sex (and she forgave him :umm: ) and the latest one french kissed another girl in front of her ( she forgave him as well (they're still going out)) i would have beaten the life out of them all

Hey Prinness Pyro i feel sad bout uu hope u feelin ok read what happened to me in IS LOVE OR OBSESSION the guy is gay but i still like him i try to hatee lol
I have another crush thooo
<
<
<

i told the guy i like, that i like him. very embarrassing. it also reminded me why i never tell my feelings to anyone
<
<
not his fault though. my fault. shouldn't have been so stupid
<

i have a big crush on a guy in 3 of my classes

His name is Gary hes such a prankster he gets into trouble all the time.
He talks to me quite alot but i would never tell him i liked him cause hes going out with the lassie i am eniemes with

Tehehe I have a hot juggler boy!

He goes to the juggling club down here and I tried teaching him how to pass clubs... But then, I went this week, and I haven't been for 2 weeks at least because of tests and assignments and stress and having to go to tutorials....and he wasn't there! Jeez what a disappointment!

Werbung:
Back