1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Crayon On Walls Or Washable Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Household, Hobbies & Pets' started by Snowbaby, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Crayon on Walls or Washable Wallpaper: Spray with WD-40®, then gently wipe, using a paper towel or clean cloth. If the mark is stubborn, sprinkle a little baking soda on a damp sponge and gently rub in a circular motion. If the WD-40® leaves a residue, gently wipe off with a sponge soaked in soapy water; rinse clean; blot dry. Another method is to use a hair dryer - it heats the wax and wipes away instantly. If the color remains, like red usually does, wet a cloth with bleach and wipe.

(Try with care!!)

2. LadyMia

LadyMia New Member

Wow, this is a good tip!! I could use this one!! Hehe.

3. Chantilly

Chantilly New Member

I don't know if they only have them in North America, but Mr. Clean has these sponges that are made just for things like crayon on walls -- it's called the Magic Eraser, and with reason. It just washes them away!

Another solution that I've heard works is hairspray. Though I do think that works best with pen marks.

4. Lottie

Lottie New Member

Groovy! I will have to remember this one. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. shell

shell New Member

Something I may have to use in time
    my Son is growng up.
    Shell.
    xx

6. Dot

Dot Active Member

those are awesome, best thing ever invented.

If you have ink marks on clothes spray some windex, before throwing in the wash.

7. Starlitkate

Starlitkate New Member

Nice tip Snowy. But I'll cut down on all that work and buy the Mr. Sponge pads. They are small, they last and they get job done quicker. [​IMG] hehe Plus my hubby don't mess with tools so he'd never own a bottle of WD-40. We have a simple tool kit with all we need a little extra tools but that's it. Hehe