• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cravings

athenatree

I'm curious if anyone here has had unusual cravings while being pregnant? The last time I was pregnant I craved caramel and dill pickles - I think that's the strangest thing I've ever craved. My friend adored bleu cheese and chocolate - though I have heard of that combination before. She actually found an online company that sells bleu cheese truffles - yuck!

Werbung:
yes I have had some. I craved caramel with my last one and with this one I crave mike and ikes plus chocolate and strawberry milk lol. I even crave a lot of water as well. Anyways yeah you can crave a lot of weird things. I love pickles, but sometimes I do not crave them at all. Oh wow truffles with bleu cheese gross. I hate blue cheese really, but I guess haha. Yes um another one of my weird ones was funyuns and pickles together lol. There are so many at least you are not craving something really strange like chalk or something. I had a friend that had to see a doctor cause she craved chalk.

I craved tomato soup with green olives when I was pregnant. That is really the only weird thing I can remember having a craving for though. My other food cravings were just normal things that I couldn't seem to get enough of. Hershey bars dipped in peanut butter, BBQ chicken, strawberry limeaid from Sonic, Wheaties, cheesecake and Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches. I ate an entire box of Wheaties and a whole cheesecake every single night of my pregnancy! 11 pm on the dot I would start craving them both and because I suffered from really bad insomnia, I just had to get up and eat. Then I would suffer the rest of the night with hiccups until I would finally fall asleep at about 4:30 am, only to have to be up at 5 am to go to work.

I think with my first pregnancy I craved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. With my second I think it was broccoli with cheese. My Third was pizza and pickles (sweet) and the last was tangerines and mint. Of course I think I would eat about anything in front of me.

I always craved banana milkshakes and salt. Lots of salt. I didn't find out until my fourth pregnancy that it was my anemia screaming for salt but those McDonald's fries and ketchup were tasty just the same.

I also really craved black olives which is weird because I hated them until I was pregnant. It's funny the things our kids make us eat and do even before they're born!

Well when I was pregnant with my first child, I used to crave for apples, the green ones and packet of fresh milk. I could eat as many as 5 apples a day and drink 2 pints of milk by the end of the day. I also craved for soil, have you smelt the way soil smells after the first drops of rain, that smell used to make we want to eat soil. Crazy I know.

Werbung:
I craved mayo so I was eating a lot of sandwiches covered in mayo which now I think is just gross. I also craved a lot of fruit with chilli power but I eat that now also.

Back