• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Could you live without your special someone?

Astaria1

This is my question for all of you. Could you live without the special someone in you life? I know physically I could live without him, but he has become such a major part of my life. He holds me when I cry, he keeps me balanced when my world begins to spin out of control. Generally he knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. He is a protector, and he always manages to bail us out of what ever havoc I have landed us into. He is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Werbung:
It would be hard to begin with, but yes, I could. I don't want to, that's for sure, but during rough patches, it's something I've had to consider. I know I'd move on and survive...it just may take some time to recover from the shock and change.

The thought has crossed my mind. I always wonder what I would do if my husband were to die and I would be alone in this world. It will happen one day and I have to think about what I will do. I think I will continue as per normal because I have my children to keep me company if they want my company. If not, I always have friends and family, offline and online. I hope I can move on and survive on my own without my husband but I hope this won't happen any time soon.

Human beings will always want to have someone special in their lives. Can we live without them? Yes. Will we choose to be apart form them? Never. I think we need to have someone who makes our days worth-while, and someone who we will always count on.

I really don't think that I would ever be able to live without my husband. We have been together for over 3o years and I just couldn't imagine life without him. I wouldn't be able to let him go physically or emotionally. He is my life and always will be. He knows how to make me laugh and how to make be feel better if I am having a bad day. He is my one true love that I will cherish forever.

I can live without him but I chooses not to. I am a happy and a whole person before he came into my life and having him just added more colors to it, so they say. But of course if he would cheat on me, I hope not, I can dispatch him in the blink of an eye. But to answer your question, I can live without him but I choose not to :)

I couldn't live without my boyfriend. It makes me scared that I rely on him so much but he really is the most important to me, he makes me so happy. He is my love, he is also my best friend:D

I've never had a hard time being alone. The worst things about being alone are being unable to open tight jars and having to carry your own groceries. That said, I can't even imagine if something bad happened to my partner. I'm not too worried about it though. I have a strong gut feeling that I will die long before he does.

Werbung:
I don't have any special in my life right now. So yes, I could live without someone special. I don't mind being alone because I'm never really bored. I have plenty of ways to entertain myself.

Having someone special is preferred though. Even when he stresses me out. He adds a different "color" to my life.

Back