• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Christmas Wish List

Snowbaby

What's the one thing that you would LOVE for Christmas... money no object. If you could have anything in the entire world, what would it be?

And in the sensible, realistic world.... what's the one thing you would like this year?

Werbung:
My outrageous wish would be to spend Chritmas in Lapland... big kid at heart see!!!

My sensible wish... I'd love to spend a couple of days at a beauty spa and be pampered and get manicure, pedicure, massages, etc, etc.

*ahhhhhh*
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Nov 20 2005, 11:04 AM
My outrageous wish would be to spend Chritmas in Lapland... big kid at heart see!!!

My sensible wish... I'd love to spend a couple of days at a beauty spa and be pampered and get manicure, pedicure, massages, etc, etc.

*ahhhhhh*
<
awwwww not much to ask for is it... lapland could be done aswell... awk well some people are easily pleased

for xmas i dont want anything.. apart from peace and quiet and a pot noodle

lol @ Bubbles.

For Xmas I want a big oldy farmhouse in the middle of nowhere with nicey cosey real fires and a big garden..make that a HUGE garden (hrmmmm better have a gardener too)

in reality I can't think of anything I particularly want except a nice meal with all my fave special people and lots of huggles.

<

(but a new puter wouldn't be refused)

Werbung:
Back