• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Christmas Number One Betting Odds

Snowbaby

Christmas Number One betting odds time again - where we get to see which bands are cynically releasing the rubbish ballads off their albums to try and get the UK 2005 Christmas Number One.

Christmas Number One Fact Of The Day - Probably the crappiest Christmas Number One of all time was Mr Blobby by My Blobby. Noel Edmonds may be trying to move on with his life by doing that Deal Or No Deal shtick. But we haven't forgotten. Oh no. We haven't forgotten.

Today's glob of Christmas Number One betting odds come in the following flavours: Girls Aloud, Black Eyed Peas, Oasis, Mariah Carey and Lemar. As usual, the odds come from SportingOdds.com...

Girls Aloud - Girls Aloud got their first Christmas Number One three years ago with the futuristic skate/surf blast of Sound Of The Underground. And they're trying to get another Christmas Number One with See The Day, a 20-year-old cover version. It's one of the slow ones that groups like Girls Aloud like to perform on stuff like GMTV to prove that they can sing live. Good for them, but rubbish for us - the song couldn't be more boring if it came on beige vinyl. However, that's the kind of thing that makes a Christmas Number One. Current Christmas Number One odds - 22/1

Black Eyed Peas - According to our sources, the nearest thing to a Christmas Number One attempt by the Black Eyed Peas this year is My Humps - a song that came out a month ago. So it won't be Christmas Number One. And even if it came out next week, would you really want your Christmas Number One to be a song about Vertebral Subluxation as sung by a woman who pisses herself all the time? Thought not. Current Christmas Number One odds - 66/1

Oasis - Oasis aren't releasing a Christmas Number One effort this year - just as well, really; we heard their cack cover of that Slade song in a shop the other day - but there is an apparent chance that Let There Be Love, the slow one from their last album, might be Christmas Number One. It might be, but it probably won't. Current Christmas Number One odds - 66/1

Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey doesn't need a Christmas Number One - she already makes more money than you could possibly imagine with that All I Want For Christmas Is You song. But she did release a single in December - Don't Forget About Us - that would be a potential Christmas Number One if only it wasn't so completely without merit. Oh well. Current Christmas Number One odds - 66/1

Lemar - Lemar, The guy from Fame Academy who the public voted less good than David Sneddon. Lemar, who isn't releasing a single anywhere near Christmas. Lemar, the man who isn't going to have a Christmas Number One this year. Current Christmas Number One odds - 125/1

Source

Werbung:
Hmm.... if thats what I have to choose from I have a feeling the appropriate phrase is "im dreaming of a bland christmas..."

Subby, being your first Christmas in Uk and first Christmas with SNOW... it'll be far from bland
<

Werbung:
Back