• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Christmas...Nooo!

sillylucy

Christmas is around the corner and I am just catching up with all of my bills. I don't know how I am going to find that extra cash to pay for gifts. I have been hitting up Pinterest to get ideas for homemade gifts. What are some of the ways you save $$$ during the holiday season?

Werbung:
My family has agreed to buy gifts for the kids only. It has taken the stress off Christmas. We mostly focus on the family dinner. I think I may break from this tradition and create some homemade gifts for everyone.

I have done a lot of homemade gifts in the past. We have also limited who we give gifts to and will try to buy something for the whole family at once, or just the kids. All of the adults understand that money is tight and we all agree that we don't need to exchange gifts among ourselves when it's mostly about the kids anyway.

You don't have to buy anything expensive to make your loved ones very happy. Little things can make a wonderful gift too if they're given with love. You can bake some cookies and wrap them with pretty wrapping paper.

Werbung:
I don't give any gifts. Instant solution that costs zero dollars. lol

But that's just me and Christmas really isn't my religion anyway, so I don't really care much for it.

Back