• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can You Cook?

Jigglypuff

I can a little. When theres noone to feed me I can make tacos , scramble eggs , salads , tuna salad , rice , hot dogs, and I can cook meat. Howie but' you
<

Werbung:
i cant cook... for you people who can cook, my suggestion is why don't you guys come out with simple recipes for us and teach us how to cook
<

I am brilliant cook. I started to train to eb a chef, but I hated the idea of the hours. I am yet to find something that I can't cook perfectly first time
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miss_ChocoLatz @ Apr 22 2008, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i cant cook... for you people who can cook, my suggestion is why don't you guys come out with simple recipes for us and teach us how to cook
<
[/b]

I have book that my mother got me for Christmas '1001 Quick and Easy Recipes'. As much as I love cooking, I don't get much time to do it, because I am studying
<
So I will share as many recipes from thatas I can
<

Apricot Chicken

1 Cup Apricot jam
1 (250g) Bottle of French salad dressing
1 (30g) package of dry onion soup mix
6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

- Combine the jam, dressing and soup mix
- Place chicken breasts in a large, buttered baking dish and pour the apricot mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 160c (320F) for 1 hour, 20minutes and serve over hot rice.

This is from The Best 1001 Short, Easy Recipes. If you want me to post more, just let me know
<

hmmmm, i can follow directions pretty well but normally just bake everything lol, I am getting better and once I find a really good cookbook I know I will be good. Any suggestions on a good cookbook?

I can cook, steadily getting better - there's no substitute for being thrown into a flat and needing to cook at east once a week! My methods are somewhat questionable, though and I tend to look like a complete mess but the finished meal always comes out alright :)

Werbung:
Mmm philipino! Do you know how to make avacado ice cream? I tried it at my filipino friend's house and I really wanna know how to make it cos no one believes me that it's delicious heh.

Back