• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can a total gearhead girl attract men?

Lugia

I am a gearhead and I'm going to become a grease monkey and possibly even a rally car driver when I grow up. I'm not feminine at all, and I don't dress or do my hair girly and don't care to learn how or try. I probably know more about an engine than anyone here and know of extreme machines nobody here has heard of. I like anime and other weird things girls shouldn't really be into. I also ski and snowboard.

However... is it possible for me to attract men the way I am or should I just go for other girls?

Werbung:
Aww, don't think that way! Guys love girls with guy-like hobbies, just in a pretty girl body. I think you have the potential to be pretty because you have a great facial structure. Polish up your style a little and you will be popular. :)

Aww, don't think that way! Guys love girls with guy-like hobbies, just in a pretty girl body. I think you have the potential to be pretty because you have a great facial structure. Polish up your style a little and you will be popular. :)
The problem is, though, I don't have a 'pretty girl body' and I honestly really can't be bothered to style up, as bad as it sounds... the only time I put effort into what I wear is during cosplaying... :/ I am a doomed woman.

From personal experience, someone with a pretty face is usually more popular or eye-catching than someone with a good body; personality and height held constant. :) I wouldn't worry about not wanting to put effort in. As you become older, you'll naturally want to dress well and your sense of style will improve. Cosplay is an unconventional start but at least it's a start. :D Maybe you could it as an opportunity to branch out into similar styles in mainstream fashion.

From personal experience, someone with a pretty face is usually more popular or eye-catching than someone with a good body; personality and height held constant. :) I wouldn't worry about not wanting to put effort in. As you become older, you'll naturally want to dress well and your sense of style will improve. Cosplay is an unconventional start but at least it's a start. :D Maybe you could it as an opportunity to branch out into similar styles in mainstream fashion.
Well, that's good at least, because I have larger bones and I'm built a bit bigger than most other girls my age... even though I'm 5"3' my mom says I'm built like a Sherman tank...

Also, another problem is... I eh... when I cosplay... I'm kind of a crossplayer, meaning I prefer the male anime characters to the female anime characters.... *face starts turning red*

Werbung:
there IS hope, Giygas, trust me. i don't have the plumbing or brain of men, nor am i a lesbian, but i liked what i saw in your cosplay thread. i know a few guys, even from your interests, that'll find you very attractive.

as you get older, you'll think differently and this will all come naturally, what to wear, how to put your hair, etc. it is possible to attract men the way you are, you don't have to go native.:)

Back