• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bullsworth Academy (A story I am working on -- Chapter One up!!)

RonnieLove

Bullsworth Academy

Yes, I admit it. I stole the name of the academy from the game Bully. But at least I admit it, yes? Anyways, here is a story I am working on. It's about.. well, if I told you what it was about it would be no fun.

MAP OF BULLSWORTH ACADEMY

Bully_BullWorth_Academy.png

MAP OF THE TOWN SURROUNDING BULLSWORTH ACADEMY

((Ignore the stars please))
post-1-1218892892.jpg

Chapter One -- Arrival

The large black gates loomed in front of me like a giant black hole, ready to suck me in and keep me there for life. But... what did black holes lead to? Does anybody even know where they lead? On one hand, they could lead to nowhere, just a dark void that you fall through for life, screaming for all eternity, but nobody can hear you because you're trapped. On another hand, they could lead to a different dimension, made entirely of candy and rainbows and unicorns, where you never experience unhappy emotions, just happiness and fun. That was what I was feeling right now. A mixture of excitement and absolute terror, because I didn't know what lived behind those gates. Those black holes.

I nervously gripped the straps to my two bags. One was my purse(Click), and the other was what I was using as a suitcase, and most likely my backpack(Click).

I stared at the large gates before me, waiting and holding my bags. My parents had already left, and I was just standing outside the school gates. Mom said that the principal-- Err, Headmaster -- would meet me outside at 9 o'clock sharp. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket, and checked the time. 8:59am. Would she literally be right on time? I doubted it. Lost in my own thoughts, I almost didn't hear the gates slowly creak open. I glanced back down at my phone. 9am. I almost said "Wow" aloud, although decided to just say it in my head as I slipped my phone back in my pocket.

I looked up as I heard heels clicking against the concrete, and saw a barbie. At least, I identified her as a barbie. She had thin blond hair that reached just below her shoulders, and she obviously teased it a bit subtly on the top to make it seem thicker, with more volume. Although that plan had obviously failed, but succeeded in making it look thinner. In fact, I was sure I could see a few brown roots at her scalp, so perhaps she wasn't even a natural blond. Her eyes were bright blue, and she wore just enough makeup to make her look fake. Bright red lipstick coated her lips as she smiled a near blinding white smile.

She wore a flattering white skirt that was just long enough to be considered appropriate for a teacher.. if she was a teacher, I really didn't know. All I knew was that she was definitely not the Headmaster. Her bright red shirt matched her lip stick, and had a collar that was maybe a bit too low.

"Hello darling, my name is Ms.Paula.(Pow-la) I apologize that Headmaster Streng could not greet you himself, he had a little business to take care of."

When she spoke to me, she gave such a fake smile it was nearly scary. But when she said Headmaster Streng, it seemed to turn into a real smile. Or perhaps.. a smile too real. An obsessed sort of smile you may see stalkers give when they thing of their victim. When I said nothing, she seemed to easily grow irritated.

"Anyways, let me show you around a little bit."

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back