• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Brooke Shields' Pregnancy A Huge Surprise

Snowbaby

Brooke Shields' pregnancy proved to be a huge surprise for the actress - because she was preparing to embark on fertility treatment when she learned she was expecting.

Shields and her husband Chris Henchy were expecting to repeat in vitro fertilisation (Ivf), which they used to conceive their two-year-old daughter Rowan.

She says, "This was a surprise of a child. My husband was the most surprised. We don't know what month it is (due), 'cause I still have to go through all the sonograms... It's hard to chart it.

"I had gone through so much fertility (treatment) to receive my first child and I was so not in the know. I went through Ivf seven times and the journey was so difficult that I was just preparing to start it again.

"It was nice that (my husband) didn't have to show up at the clinic a half an hour earlier with a magazine and whatever else (to conceive the child)!"

Source

Werbung:
Back