• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Book Worm Or T.v Junkie

book worm or tv junkie

• Total voters
Werbung:
This is a tough one, I don't tend to watch much telly. But I LOVE reading.

Magazines by the dozen, otherwise I like reading a "proper" book before bed
<

The TV seems to be on alot in our house with different programmes (Football and BB mostly at the moment). I do like reading especially when I'm on holiday when I can read loads and the TV gets banned. So I'm probably more a TV Junkie.

I'm a book worm, I don't even have a TV, I don't need it because I don't enjoy watching it. In my opinion it's a waste of time. It's boring. I love books! Every book is like an adventure. I read at least 2 books a week, I'm an addict:D

I used to be a complete bookworm. Now, I spend about equal time reading and watching the television. I don't think it's a good thing.

I am neither now. :( :(

I used to be a huge book worm, though. I would read all the time. Now I'm an internet worm/junkie instead because I do all of my reading and whatnot there.

I would have to say I'm a TV junkie. Even when I do read a book, I'm casting the movie in my head. There are just so many amazing series on the air now. For example, Homeland, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, etc.

Probably both, but I read less than I watch TV just because I don't have a lot of time to read and most of my free time is spent writing. Writing is sort of like reading I suppose, I'm just reading and working with stuff I wrote, not someone else. Overall, I like reading better than watching TV, but it's more difficult to find a book I can get into than it is to find a TV show.

Werbung:
I'm a book worm, I don't even have a TV, I don't need it because I don't enjoy watching it. In my opinion it's a waste of time. It's boring. I love books! Every book is like an adventure. I read at least 2 books a week, I'm an addict:D

I agree completely, as a child i was a complete book worm. I would read whenever I could and then I went through a phase of being a bit more of a TV Junkie for a few years and now I am back at book worm. I try to read at least 1 a week but it's money that's the issue for me. :(

Back