• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best Date?

<

Mine was the same.....

.....Damn that aussie blokey....
<

Werbung:
<
Lottie

I've never really had to many 'dates' really, not until lately. Though the best one was just walking around downtown and sitting by the eternal flame, just talking... I loved it!

Yes Ant, when you spend the time making the other persons sompany the one aspect you show interest in, I find those times the best too.
<

My best date ever was when my girlfriend Rachel and I went to a concert in New York City. We were dehydrated at the show and spent like the whole day without drinking anything, and then we drank like, gallons of water at the train station. So we got on the train and everyone was tired, it was like midnight and she had a huge headache. I let her rest on me for the train ride home. Anyway, it was the day before Prom and 2 days before her 18th Birthday. I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed me back. She said "Thank You" to which I responded "I love you". It was the first time I had said it to her. The look on her face was priceless and i dont think ill ever forget it.
<

Thats pretty much my best date ever

good stuff

Werbung:
My best date with my significant other would be our anniversary two years. I purposely went on leave at that time just so I can spend the day with him. So, we went to the church and prayed. After that, went downtowna and stroll the city ( we were actually looking for some parts of a motorcycle, that is why we were strolling).

And then, night came and we went to our favority food cart in the streets then went to the plaza to watch the bay.

It was a very simple date but very memorable.

Back