• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Beauty And The Beast

Potholer

AHHH I just lost my post! I HATE it when that happens. It was long and excited! Curses!

Long, exciting story short. There was the musical version of beauty and the beast playing here the last 2 weeks and I thought it had finished showing adn I'd missed out on seeing it (I go 2 tickets for my sister for her birthday and she took mum and mum said "maybe we should have just bit the bullet and taken the whole family and I thought NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEATED OUT OF SEEING IT).

But I met a guy, Joe while busking and we swapped numbers and we met up and it turns out he works on props on the musical and I thought it had finished showing so I told him how gutted I was about missing it and he says "Well, why didn't you say? I've got tickets for the last showing tonight" and I was in shock. "What? No that's.....REALLY???? OMG"

SO I got 3 free tickets in the end so I took Dad and my borther, Christopher and Christopher, like me, was like a pogostick, he was boucing so much and we totally played off eachother's excitement which made it so much better than I think it otherwise might have been. We mouthed along to all the words and awwed and sighed and giggled in excitement (yes, the both of us hehe) and it was so incredibly incredible. Joe took me backstage before the showing and I got to touch Mrs Potts' costume! And all the actresses/actors sounded EXACTLY like the ones in the disney movie and the costumes were made by Weta Productions (who did work on LotR and whatnot) so the costumes were just spectacular. Cogsworth ahd a pendulum that acutally swung and Lumiere had candles that really lit!

It was just brillingt. Fantasmical. Formidable. Incredible.

Weeeeeeeeee.

Werbung:
YAY P! your brother sounds so cute....I can just imagine the pair of you bouncing around like Tigger
<
but I admit ...I'm more interested in this part.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But I met a guy[/b]
Uh huh?

and we swapped numbers[/b]

Oh you did huh?

and we met up[/b]

ooooooooooooooooh! can I start gossiping yet?
<

*cackles*

Yes T you may start gossiping! Subby is right though - many can be found in public places and are sometimes known as Public Attractions.

Alright alright here's the goss hehe. We met up and had lunch and a movie (lunch at a delicious turkish place adn I FINALLY got to try the pizza because Joe agreed to share one with me. Saw Fun with Dick and Jane). And I like him but he came on REALLY strong and started throwing out the compliments like....a machine gun for compliments.... yeah. So I jsut felt silly and I told him so (well, I texted him because by that time I was waiting for beauty and the beast to start and I didn't want to put it off and lose my nerve) and he was like I'M SO SORRY we can still be friends right? I don't want to scare you off.

So now we are friends. And I leave in 2 weeks anyway so it's not as if anything could or would have happened anyway...

Juicy?

HAhahahahaha oh my gosh my brother's blog entry on it is so hilarious!!!!

Excerpts:
The guy who played Gaston (the 3 news weather guy) was so, Gaston, he played it so well, i want to see it again. Who knew he could sing so well. Gosh, able to tell the weather AND sing, come one, how is he single
(as far as I know, my brother is striaght btw, haha)

and

was that it was ghastly pastel yellow and blu. Which i personally think, at least on that outfit. Looked terrible.

*cackles*

The bit about me I think is the best. READ IT.

and ince jennifer is so amzingly alluring to theopposite gender, he got her free tickets! She even got to go backstage AND TOUCH MRS POTTS COSTUME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,[/b]

rofl !

but awwwwwwwwwhow cute is your brother???? My brother would NEVER say anything that nice about me....he's mean
<

Werbung:
Hahahahaha isn't he a darling! He keeps saying he's going to miss me when I leave and it's so sweet!!

Yes, I'm very lucky
<

Back