• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bags under your eyes?

Werbung:
Today I got up with ugly puffy eyes..spent the day looking for something that can remove it..pile cream you people say...I can't..I just can't...

I've heard a lot about the cucumber treatment and the tea-bag thing.. :p
I've tried the "tea-bag-thing" and idk if it works for me =/ so I'm going to try the Cucumber thingy tomorrow! :p

I have heard of it (about tea bag)
I think if you have enough sleep you wont have any eye bags.
It has something to do with sleeping.

I shredded some potato and put it in a cloth, dampened and pressed under my eyes for 5 minutes each which decreased the puffiness.
But If you have dark circles, like I do, you can mix a paste from home and put on the dark skin for a few minutes.
The paste consists of Tumeric powder, mixed with lemon juice, and tomato juice. It really works, but don't put it on your normal skin or it won't end well.

Well, what if it is genetic? My grandma had really bad dark circles under her eyes and I do also. I use make-up to cover them up and so far it has been the only solution.

Werbung:
Sadly, I think I have tried everything (cold objects under the eyes, cucumbers, tea bags, expensive eye creams) and still no luck.
Guess it's a matter of poor genetics for me :(

Back