• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone Use Johnson's "holiday Skin" ?

Snowbaby

Anyone use Johnson's "Holiday Skin" ?

And if so have you found any difference in your skin tone? I started using it about once a week, just before Christmas, all over, I was very much "yeh as if it'll even slightly tan my milk-bottle-white skin".

But I have to say, ok so I'm not glowingly brown, but I'm not so "milk-bottle-white" anymore
<
I'm gonna keep using it, I had planned to go for a few sunbeds leading up to my wedding, just to get a bit of colour, but if this keeps working, I wont have to!!

:woop:

Werbung:
YAY ! I LOVE that stuff. I need to start using it again cos it's soooo nice. ..... never mind the nice subtle tan, it's just an amazing moisturiser.

*goes to find it*

Im thinking of trying this on my legs because if Im going to loose all the weight I want to lose then I'll be getting my legs out in the summer...and I can't blind everyone with the pure white.

Werbung:
i used it a few times and it turned me light orange (not brown) between my fingers and it didnt work anywhere except my hands
<

Back