• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone start Spring semester yet?

Danni728

I started spring semester on the 17th and I was so loaded with math homework. It took me two days to do it but at least I won't have any math homework next week. Spanish is a little harder then I thought. I know the basics but studying is ugh! On another good note I aced my business test.

Werbung:
I don't start back until this upcoming Monday. I'm kind of nervous for Psychopathology class and Research Methods in Psychology. More so Research Methods has me nervous considering math will be involved with and I think we may have to do an experiment, which I'm not looking forward to at all. I'm not really concerned with my Family Systems class though; I just hope it isn't a lot of theory because I am so sick of theory. -_-

I started on January 9th. I made a resolution that I will do better this semester. So far, I am doing more homework and procrastinating less.

I started back today. I have to "accelerate" a course to begin in a different course because my adviser wasn't around to assist with registering and the main office messed it up. This means I have to compress one class into a 6-7 week time period and then complete the other in the remaining weeks. I'm really not looking forward to it. I've got two assignments done and there are still 12 left. I'm also taking a psychology course and a philosophy course. I don't know how I'm going to do it!

I started back like 3 weeks ago. Just started the 3rd week this week. i have been able to keep up with everything so far which I am really glad because last semester I would kind of wait until the last minute to do things and that just caused me to stress out way to much. Now my schedule is a lot smoother and I have more time to get things done and also stay on top of things. I feel more prepared this semester.

What classes are everyone taking and what are your majors?

I am a nursing Major and this semester i am taking Statistics, Anatomy and Physiology 2, Psychology: Life Span Development, and Women's Studies

My major is IT: Programming and Development,
I am taking
Intro to Business
Math
English
Spanish

I just started the spring semester on the 23rd. I graduate in the spring so I am super excited, but I must admit i have a bad case of senioritis already. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything that is school related. As I was sitting in my first classes of the semester I found myself becoming easily aggravated as professors were going over the syllabus. I just have no patience to listen in classes and am not looking forward to all the work this semester has in store for me.

Wow that is really cool! I took a computer class last semester and loved it. I thought about doing IT but then realized that is just not me lol I wish you luck with your major!

I know that I am late, but yes I started the 17th as well. I am going through my spring semester now. I am getting my Bachelors in paralegal, so I have to make a lot of time for everything haha. My school gets a lot of my time especially when I am not doing anything.

Werbung:
I am in a year round college. University of Phoenix. We only get two weeks off around Christmas. So every nine weeks we have 2 new classes. I actually just started two new ones this week. I like this school because it helps you graduate faster! Plus you can attend this college anywhere in the US.

Back