1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone Got Ideas For A Tattoo?

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by fastchaz36, May 7, 2005.

1. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

Hi gals n guys me again [​IMG]

I am after a tattoo of all three kids names Chloe, Kyle and Abi on the bottom of my back. I like the tribble tattoo's so id like the names to somehow go with it, but not sure how to have it [​IMG]

If anybody as got an ideas, maybe have seen something on a site that i might be able to use or get an idea from.

Or any other type of tattoo for the back does not have to be tribble [​IMG]

2. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

Umm have you got a picture of a tribal tattoo that you want it to go with and i'll see maybe i can do something lol then just print it out and get the guy to trace it and stuff. Maybe i can just come up with something myself :\ *shrugs* lol

3. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

No bubbles I can't seem to find any that i think would go with names.

You have a go for me mate, Your so good at artistic kind of things [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

5. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

Thats a good idea bubbles

I have always looked at flicking them at the sides never thought about putting them inside something [​IMG]

Good start [​IMG]

6. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

What about those celtic and tribal suns you know what i mean? All in black and grey (or just black)... curvy flames with the names inside that????

7. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

I dunno tattoos aint really my thing lol.. but i just thought it should be in two bits so that the names can go inbetween but leaving enough space incase you have another kid [​IMG] then you can add them lol you dont want them to feel left out [​IMG]

i found some you can look at.. even if you edit them or ask me to like do it lol just so you can see what it looks like [​IMG] Click Here

8. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

LOL

I dont think i will be having anymore bubbles. But if i do i will have a tattoo somewhere else [​IMG]

Do you like my new title???? [​IMG]

9. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

Aye its smashing [​IMG]

Awww no more babies.. i want thirteen :\ saying that i probably wont have many lol

I found another site you can look at [​IMG] Clicky Clicky

10. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

clickthere is an heart on page 11 bottom left
    Some how put names inside????

Dont know how to give you individual picture [​IMG]

11. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

[​IMG]

You can seperate it like so.. or umm you can try fitting text inside it.. depending on how big you like it [​IMG]

12. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

Cheers bubbles
    i will have a mess around tommorrow

Looks good [​IMG]

13. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

I would prefer the heart closer bubbles [​IMG]

Could you Make the letters curve to the hearts shape or something????

14. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

something like this but with names in
    In that font that u did [​IMG]

I think i done a good job for my first attempt [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

No worries Bubbles I done one [​IMG]

Do you like it ????