• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

any suggestion for prom hairstyle?

tracy662

Hello,
The 2012 Prom Season is upon us, but if you are a teenage girl you probably began planning for prom hairstyle months ago. You know i am afraid of it will damage my natural hair :( ! I heard that lace wigs could be a better choice,have you try this?any suggestion?

Werbung:
I like updos for prom and Seventeen Magazine has some pretty cool suggestions. I'm sure their website has a bunch of tutorials as well. Youtube has some great videos of tutorials too. I found some great make up tutorials on there.

I think it can depends on what dress you will be wearing and what look you would want to have for your prom night. I agree that fashion magazines and even online websites about hairstyles can give you various options for it.

I agree with Zararina, that it hugely depend on your dress. Is it simple and elegant? Or more extravagant and lavish? With a more simple dress, you can have a more 'out there' hairstyle but with a 'busier' dress, it would be best to keep your hairstyle simple and elegant - for balance.

Also, check out what is trending online...and ask yourself if you want to fit in or stand out? Ultimately though, I would think...go with what you know suits you and makes you look GOOD. (-: Enjoy it most importantly, the memories will last forever....~

Werbung:
Thank you my dear friends!These are great advice for me :) Now i have choose the best hairstyle that match with my a-line princess v-neck silk white color prom dress so much!Here is the picture,what do you think about?Any suggestions please?
Prom-Hairstyles-2011-2.jpg

Back