• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Another Britney Spears Pregnancy Health Scare?

Snowbaby

While it's still not officially confirmed that Britney Spears is pregnant - some reports said she was slamming shots last week in Las Vegas - if she is indeed with child the former pop star has had yet another pregnancy health scare according to a published report.

First the drinking:

At the club, drinks were flowing. And over the course of the night, witnesses say, Brit drank amaretto sours, champagne and a cosmopolitan, and Kev had Jack Daniels, reports Life & Style.

Cue the rep: "Britney’s not pregnant, and if she were, she wouldn’t drink," says Brit’s rep.

Now the scare:

After she left the Las Vegas party, Britney reportedly felt really ill, and at 2:30 a.m. she was rushed to a clinic, complaining of stomach cramps.

"The doctor told her that because she’s pregnant, she should be taking it easy and not partying to all hours," claims a family friend. "Her family is very concerned," says the friend. Adds another, "She keeps complaining that she’s exhausted. Well, take care of yourself then!"

Good advice.

Her first pregnancy was also a bit scary at times. The magazine reminds readers that while pregnant with son Sean Preston, now 7 months, Britney was rushed to the hospital for bleeding and high blood pressure.

Source

Werbung:
Well if this is true and somehow little old cynical me doesn't quite believe it
<
. Then drinking when pregnant is an absoloute NONSENSE!
And if she had had a pregnancy scare first time around with high blood pressure then she should know better.

Like i said though I never quite believe what journalists write anyway.

Werbung:
Back