• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Amanda Bynes Arrested

sillylucy

I never would have thought I would have seen a mug shot for Amanday Bynes! She was always so bubbly and funny when she was a kid. She just looks beyond rough in this pic:

1333734775_amanda-bynes-article.jpg

Werbung:
What was she arrested for?!? I happen to love Amanda Bynes. Ever since that show with I think it was Jenny Garth?
I admit I half way watched it because there were some major hotties on the show, Simon Rex, that kid Vince, Jenny Garth's
firefighter husband, the kid Gary....hubba hubba:p But I generally liked Amanda!! I thought she was funny and I agree
incredibly bubbly. She seems like she has the kind of infectious personality where even if you're in a pissy mood, she'll get
you to laughing and smiling.

Mug shots are not great pictures, but this one of Amanda is awful. I don't think it is a mug shot is it? With the passing of the time since you put this on the forum, she is probably out and going about her business as usual. Hope she stays out of jail and away from trouble. It is so amazing how many celebs get mixed up and end up in jail or worse.

She was arrested for a DUI. I was kind of sad when I saw this, I'm not particularly a fan but I hate to see all of these young celebs go down a dark path. Hopefully she gets the help she needs and doesn't do a repeat.

I remember Amanda Bynes when she was working for Nickelodeon in the show All That. She was so funny and always able to make me laugh with her antics. I can't believe that she's also going on the same path as Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. I hope this would be a wake up call for her to be better.

Oooh, sorry! I forgot to post that she was arrested for a DUI. Thanks j_pin! It is always makes me so mad when clebrities get behind the wheel after partying because they can afford a driver! If I had to money, I would just hire a driver or call a cab.

Oh no, I used to love that show she was on I forget the name of it. She looks like a hooker on this mug shot, honestly.

Remember when she had to jump into that tub full of mud with all her clothes on? LOL. Would anyone here feel bad about ruining perfectly good clothes -- and shoes -- in the mud, just for a TV show? :cool:

She is at the age and point in her career where we most likely hesr of more arrests. There is a common trend with the young celebrities. Have you ever noticed the celebreties who were popular when they were younger, and have not made any big movies or news recently are the ones we hear about getting DUIs, and going into drug rehab? We will hear about a few more incidents, she will straighten herself up, and ,ake a come back for a while. At least if she follows the trend...

Werbung:
I am not familiar with the actress - I don't know if she has done any television that has been broadcast in the UK but I don't recognise her. I do agree with SarahLizzie's post - it is a cycle we have seen play out before and will no doubt keep seeing with other young stars.

Back