• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Almost Sept, anyone looking forward to Glee?

QuatreHiead

So things are starting to get antsy in the US based on all the hype around the internet. Glee fans are starting to put up all the images and I'm getting a little worried about spoilers. I try to watch it relatively pure and not catch any hints.

I can't believe how last season ended. AUGH! The outraged anger just returned to me now... I will avoid saying anything in case there are others not caught up. But if I'm enticed I won't be able to show discretion.

Werbung:
I think the last season ended long enough ago that anyone who cares, should be caught up by now. And if they aren't, they've had plenty of time. It's fair game now!

And I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm not avoiding it either. I've watched a fair bit, but I'm not a Gleek who is obsessed with the show.

I've only recently gotten into the show myself. Only been actively watching for a year now. One of those cases where a friend ropes me into it so she'd have someone there to share her little inside jokes with and things. We've been having a great time though and I like music and musical type things so it's been worth it despite how bad the show can seem at times.

I have only watched half of the last season. I lost interest in Glee when the producers became more interested in these elaborate musical scenes instead of the story line. I liked the first season the most because Glee had heart instead of being all about flash. I will try to give it a go again soon though.

I see, that makes sense. For me it was always more for the musical like aspects of the show that I was sucked in. The friend who introduced me and got me to sit and watch was also a fan of dramas unfolding as musical or in that manner. But if the on and off music is annoying that would certainly make the show more difficult to watch. Ironically the earlier seasons were more annoying for me because too much Will Schuester. Augh, his character can be so awful sometimes.

So did you guys see the first show?

I was kinda surprised by how.... well, uncharacteristic they were for the first 3/4 of the show. I won't give any spoilers. It seemed to end on a good note, though.

I watched it and saw the newer episodes as well. I don't really like it as much as the other seasons. What do you think?

Werbung:
Back