• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Actor Dead: Heath Ledger 'had Dangerous Drug'

GossipQueen

ACTOR Heath Ledger, who was found dead in New York today, had been taking a prescription drug that has been caused bizarre and potentially dangerous reactions for hundreds of Australians.

The three bottles of prescription pills found in Heath Ledger's Manhattan apartment in SoHo contained antidepressants and Ambien, a police source told PageSix.com.

NYPD Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said that there were three prescription bottles found, all in Heath Ledger's name.

The actor, from Perth who was found dead of an apparent overdose today at the age of 28, had spoken in the past about having trouble sleeping.

Read more...

Werbung:
When I first heard about it, wow....

I mean, I don't know much about him personally, but to be young... and he's not known to do these wild things, you know? He did his movies, and that's that. One of my fav. movies is 10 Things I Hate About You and I think I'll be a bit down when I watch that now.

But now that the Batman movie is coming out, I'm stoked to see his character - the supposed character that made him go overdose. Pity.

Something that most people don't seem to realize is that prescription drugs can be just as dangerous, if not more dangerous that illegal drugs. It's really really sad that this happened, but I know that people that take Ambien talk about the "Ambien haze." They do stuff, sort of like drunken dial, and have conversations with people that they don't remember the next day. A lady I know actually really hurt herself in a haze and woke up with blood all over her walls and in the bathroom and on her pillows and stuff...turns out, she had fallen, and found out about a week later that her tailbone was broken, but she didn't remember a single thing!

Scarey!!

When I heard the news, I was really shocked. Well, I did not know what was the reason so I thought he died due to an accident or something. And then I heard the news about the drugs. I felt bad, like he was one of my celeb crushes and knowing that information, I really felt bad.

Werbung:
It is just recently that I heard about the cause of death of Heath Ledger. And I know this is the same cause for Michael Jackson's death. It is just so sad that their deaths should have been avoided in the first place if the drugs were administered appropriately. I think the government should implement a more strict policy when it comes to prescription meds, particularly pain relievers. I read that there are many people addicted to it and it is just alarming to see them do evil things just for the sake of their addiction.

Back