• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Accused? ... Or Are You The Accuser?

Accused? ... Or are you the Accuser?

• I'm the accuser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm the accused

• Both

• Other

• Total voters

~MyLilMdsn~

Accused? ... Or are you the Accuser?

Are you being accused of something so ludicrous and shocking (inappropriate behavior, damaging something, hurting someone) that you haven't done and you want to be believed?

OR....Are you accusing somebody and want to be believed?

SHARE YOUR STORY!

I am the accused and the accuser. I am always accused of not telling the truth about anything and am and have been accused for over a year now of being unfaithful. I am also accusing BF of lying about everything (drugs, friends, work, money..etc) and do NOT believe he is faithful (or would jump on the opportunity if it ever came to that) I just found out that he did drugs with my father and lied right out to me, swore up and down to me he didn’t do it and my did slipped it out while drug at a fair. I also caught him doing it again this week-end while at the fair with a friend as I followed him and watched him do it and he denies it and then caught him again that same night but walked in on it so he didn’t do it. I am NOT happy.
<

Werbung:
Back