• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Question About Adoption...

Ooooh! Can I be te fire-breathing dragon?
<

<
PP
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dot @ Aug 31 2006, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will make hot chocolate with whipped cream and we will snuggle in bed and I will tell you stories about CinderSnowy and Prince Stewarty and Thistle the Fairy Godmother (no tantrums or you'll go to bed with no story) and fire-breathing dragons and punkins named Subby. And trolls in the forest and brave wood elves that giggle madly and magic rings and funny looking little people that stand on their heads

<
[/b]
don't forget baby marshmellows

I sure can tell what kind of mood I'm in when I see a thread about adoption and I get right into the debate type of a mood .... and I'm disappointed to see it be a fun thread ... I'm glad it's a fun thread dont' get me wrong ... but I was just up for some good old debating.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tammy @ Oct 11 2006, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I sure can tell what kind of mood I'm in when I see a thread about adoption and I get right into the debate type of a mood .... and I'm disappointed to see it be a fun thread ... I'm glad it's a fun thread dont' get me wrong ... but I was just up for some good old debating.[/b]

Feel free to start one in the parenting forum
<

MummyDotty, can I have a birfenday party EVERY day until it is my birfenday? I never had a party before
<

Werbung:
Back