• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Guy That I Think

sallygirl

Thers a Guy that i think likes me
and he dosent talk to me much all he dose is look at me evreday at english he fales that class i think becous the teacher yells at him alot
<

i think he wants to say something but i dont this he can.....
<
one of his frends come to my lunch table and said will you go out with me?

and i said NO! and he started to cry
<
i dont like making guys cry... i think im a mean girl....
<
<
<

so then i wach him go back to his seet and he starts lafhing woith his frends and the guy who i think likes me gets an evel grin like he was going to do something bad

and i dont know why he likes me im a more popular kid...
<

i was wondering if i shuuld go and say something and see if he jumps or turnes all red..... i dont know what to dso can someone help?

Werbung:
If he likes you, he'll ask eventually. If you want to speed things up, flirt a teeny bit. The next time the teacher yells at him, make eye contact with him afterwards and roll your eyes and then wink.

The art of flirting is a tricky thing, as I recall - You need to do just enough to let him know you like him, but not enough so that if he doesn't like you, you can't pretend you weren't interested in him.

A good indicator of who's interested in who is body language. At lunchtime, take a sneaky peek at where his feet are pointing. If he's not directly facing you, but his feet are pointed towards you, then the odds are he likes you. It's not a 100% guarantee, but it is a good rough guide. If he's directly facing you, then you can't tell, as his feet are naturally pointing that way anyway. If you have breaks outside in the playground, then that's another great time to watch and observe, as people aren't constrained by their seating patterns. Keep it quiet, don't tell anyone else, and have fun seeing who's feet are pointing at who - you might be surprised
<

Werbung:
Hello Sallygirl,

My names Mortisha, and I read your post. Both Snowy and Tiggs bring in excellent points. Can I ask you
a question ? Do you like him , cause it sounds like you do? If so and you feel comfortable, at break or recess, before or after class, you could pass him a note secretly . If you do , make sure no one sees , that will only cause unwanted
attention to you or him , that would be embarrassing if the note was taken from a tacher or classmate.

So timing is important. You could always write it on your own time at home or whenver , wherever you are most comfortable. The thing is to have it ready , so if you have the perfect chance to hand it to him , your all ready and prepared and not worring about finishing it up during classtime.

Valentines Day is coming up soon and something tells me he has a card for you with extra candy. teehee Maybe thats where you might say something sweet . Sometimes just sitting close to him when classmates have to relocate in another classroom for a film, or a project where grouping students together will work better for that window of time
{withoout getting caught or in trouble } to move in closer and just like Tiggs said , dont let him know you like him too much , he might shy away. Anyhow it sounds like your having fun with this boy flirting with you. In fact I wouldnt be suprised if those other boy that approached you , likes you to.

It is important hun, to be yourself. Dont change who you are for some other person. Life is short and it just isnt something nice girls find to be successful. If someday you do change for a boy, and you dont like each other anymore lets say a few months later. What would you suppose happens to the girl who felt they had to do or be somebody they were not. meaning you.
If someone likes you its because of you. So take my advice , stay true to yourself and love yourself first .
You are important. You have worth , no matter what any body tells you . So dont become some one you cannot be , or dont do , what you wouldnt normally do just because you want to be liked by some one else .
This is how we can tell who really is our friends and who we can trust in life. and rely on . Otherwise allot of disapointments tend to dominoe and repeat with the next crush you have and losing sight of yourself easier to let happen and is harder to try and get back as you grow. We all grow better and more reliable if we do know we are special no matter what.

Do what your heart tells you , what feels right and comfortable to sallygirl. Choose your audience of peers and friends when talking about issues. and taylor your speech, which means say certain things to certain friends and not everything to everybody. teens gossip and talk sometimes behind others back. So whatever is important to you , seek advice from older perons in your life, do what feels right after listening to several different adults , you decide what is right for you to do than if its a private matter like passing him a note , try and plan to do so at a time where others arent going to notice . After school is a good time. And stay true to you. Peer pressure is not easy for any teen. Make good desicions. Youll have plenty of guys and girls that will like you no matter what.

Good luck keep us posted.
Mortisha.

Ps: Important to make the first exchange {note or card or words to say } with a clear understanding of how he feels ,
this is the oppertunity ,.that is your time ,window of oppertunity. you dont want to ask yourself the same question after the fact you went through such a rukas to see how he feels, and then still not know. So make the time , both of you see eye to eye on. This will make a better understanding of what to do next , or act next.

Back