• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

8 Dead In Finland School Shooting

GossipQueen

``He was from an ordinary family,'' police chief Matti Tohkanen said about the gunman, who belonged to a gun club and got a license for the pistol Oct. 19. He did not have a previous criminal record, he said.

Source

Werbung:
This is so tragic. I watched it on the news at teatime this evening. My thoughts are with all who have been affected by this.

I was just reading that. How terrible.

It's sad how common this has gotten.
<

Wow, that's pretty sad. He must have been hoping to die when he shot himself.
What's this world coming toooo!!??

As bad as I sound, I hope he survives, and make a full recovery, just so he can serve his punishment.

I agree Snowy. There's just too much of this going on lately. And in Finland! That used to be a a calm country, no such incidents ever, right? Tragic and scary. I sometimes think I won't be letting my children go to school, they'll all have private tutors at home..but you can't protect them from everything bad that's happening in the world...but this is awful..high school kids with weapons killing their school - mates...it's just too much!!!!

Unfortunately we have come so far as a society that, when in the previous decades violence or flagrant abuse of rights was met with at least the equal abuse back... we have gotten to the point where those who are innocent will do anything to avoid such people, and feel powerless to do anything about their own rights being infringed, due to repercussions. We used to deal with trouble makers (to an extent) now, we try to educate them... now, from someone who has a high level of interest in psychology, I think there is a good ldeal behind it... however relying on the goodness of people, and their willingness to change and feel bad for abusing others rights... just doesn't work.

Whilst I am not saying this has much to do with this case, I feel the situation we are in as a whole... has gotten this way due to giving those who infringe rights more rights then those who are seemingly attacked...

Werbung:
Back