1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

3 fears

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Princess Pyro, Apr 22, 2005.

1. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

I think mine are
    loosing a family member.
    Bees wasp and buzz bombs eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr [​IMG] they freek me out especially buzz bombs they come out at winter they are like a cross between moths and bees and they dive at you and get stuck in your hair [​IMG]

Charlotte [​IMG]

2. Lottie

Lottie New Member

Oooh let me see...

Spiders- For obvious reasons!

Choking- When I was little I had a piece of beef stuck in my throat so sometimes I panic when eating beef.

Clowns- There is something deeply disturbing and sinister about them but I really got fearful of them after watching IT.
    [​IMG]

3. MY biggest fears are:
    SPIDERS!!!:eek:
    monsters(that's right I still belive in them)
    AN F ON MY TEST!!! (Basically, my dad would choke me)

4. thistle

thistle New Member

Spiders - cos they bite you ! inject you with poison that turn your insides into soup ! then suck them all out with their big fangs (ok so this may only be true if you are a fly but it's the PRINCIPLE that counts right?)

Heights - so technically it's not the "height" that scares me...it's going "SQUISH" when I hit the ground

Cows - I'm fine with them on the other side of a fence/wall but OMG I hate being in a field with them

5. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Oh absolutely... I totally agree with you 150%

[​IMG]

6. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

am i the only person who is afraid of mimes? :umm: even the animated cartoon mime i saw the other day had me shaking with fear [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

Never heard of anybody being scared of mimes before [​IMG]

8. Lostchild1962

Lostchild1962 New Member

I think my 3 would be; :umm:

losing family
    heights
    the unknown

mimes are scarey as well.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

they are a bit scary, especially when the pretend to be angry and the sway their finger at you and pretend to scream...it creeps me when they do that lol

10. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

i am absolutely TERRIFIED of mimes. no matter wot they are doing [​IMG] it's just their silent manner, and their creepy white faces.... *wimpers and hides in the corner* can't sleep.... mimes will eat me

11. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

awwwwww Pyro!
    [​IMG] it's okay, Ill save you from the 'Pyro-eating' mimes, if you'll fight off the evil 'TJ-eating' flour...maybe you could hold some milk up to it and say something like: "I mean it! I'll clump you and turn you into SCONES!" and I can say to the evil mime: "I mean it...I'll clean your white face and pinch your gloves!!..rah!"
    (Potty, you even got me saying TJ now! [​IMG])

12. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

[​IMG] Mwahahaha [​IMG]

13. merlin1974

merlin1974 New Member

3 worst fears!

Commitment phobics! - OOps sorry Bubbles!

Spiders and most definitely heights!

14. thistle

thistle New Member

Merlin !!!!!!

Where HAVE you been????? huh? huh? huh?

*smoooooooooooochies* welcome back [​IMG]

So um.......wanna come abseiling with me sweetie? we can pee ourselves together [​IMG]

15. merlin1974

merlin1974 New Member

oh crapiola now there's a fourth fear - peeing myself whilst abseiling with Thistle!